One of the benefits of having a second passport is that it can greatly simplify travel, especially if you invest in citizenship in a Schengen area country. This means that you will be able to travel visa-free in Europe, and you will be able to live freely anywhere on the European continent.
It is always important to have a backup plan. Even if you do not want to relocate, having a second passport can provide you with a reliable backup plan and increase security in unstable situations, such as asset isolation.
At present, 10 countries around the world have legal citizenship by investment policies, and relevant laws and guidelines can be inquired on the government’s official website. Our lawyers have also confirmed the legality and effectiveness of the project with the Immigration Bureau.
EU passport: Cyprus. Montenegro, Turkey.
North American passport: Saint Lucia. St. Kitts. Grenada
Oceania passport: Vanuatu
Cyprus is an island country at the junction of Europe and Asia, in the eastern Mediterranean, with an area of 9,251 square kilometers. Cyprus is a developed capitalist country that joined the European Union on May 1, 2004. In addition, Cyprus is a member of the Commonwealth.
Clear Cyprus Policy
In recent years, European immigration policies have been continuously relaxed, and large number of overseas investment immigrants have been attracted by the immigration policy of property purchase and investment. Among them, Cyprus has the lowest requirements for property purchase immigration policy, so Cypriot immigrants are the most popular among European property purchase immigrants. It takes about six months to obtain a passport approval letter for immigrants from Cyprus and the approval rate is high.
Immigrant Age Flexibility
children under 28 years old, spouse and parents (no age limit) are allowed.
Settle freely in European countries, enjoy benefits, and travel freely to 164 countries around the world. (Including European visa-free, popular countries and regions such as Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Hong Kong, South Korea and Singapore).
Cyprus is a world-class tax haven. In the tax system, there is no property tax, inheritance tax and gift tax, and corporate income tax is one of the lowest in Europe (12.5%). Secondly, Cyprus is a world-renowned offshore financial center. A Cyprus passport can bring more options for wealth allocation and better asset allocation.
Cyprus Citizenship by Investment Eligbility Criteria
- The main applicant is over 18 years old
- No criminal record
- Invest 2 million euros and above in real estate, which can be sold for 1.5 million euros after 5 years
- 200,000 Euro donation
- Schengen visa
- 2 million euros can be invested in Serbia [one set/multiple sets] residential houses
The investment period is 5 years (from the date of issuance of the passport). The property can be sold after 5 years. Residential houses worth 500,000 Euros need to be retained, or 2.5 million Euros can be invested in Serbia [2 million Euros for commercial houses + 500,000 Euros for residential properties.
The investment period is 5 years (from the date of issuance of the passport), the house can be sold after 5 years, and a residential house worth 500,000 euros needs to be retained
Accompanying applicants must:
- Spouse / full-time student under 28 years old
- Both the parents of the main applicant and the spouse can apply for a passport, and each group of parents needs to add an additional investment of 500,000 euros (parents have no age limit)
- Parents of the principal applicant apply for permanent residence (F permanent residence) without additional investment (parents have no age limit, and the approval period is long)
- The parents of the spouse apply for permanent residence (category F permanent residence) without additional investment (the parents have no age limit, and the approval period is long)
Turkey is a country that straddles between Europe and Asia. It borders the Black Sea to the north, the Mediterranean Sea to the south, Syria and Iraq to the southeast, the Aegean Sea to the west, Greece and Bulgaria to the east, and Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Iran to the east.
Turkey’s geographical location and geopolitical strategic significance are extremely important, and it is the crossroads connecting Europe and Asia. Turkey is a member of NATO and a founding member of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development and a member of the G20. With a strong industrial foundation, it is one of the world’s emerging economies and one of the fastest growing countries in the world. Although it is an Asian country, its politics, economy, and culture are of European model, and it is one of the candidate countries of the European Union.
Therefore, Turkish citizenship by investment projects are very popular and the processing threshold is low – no donations are required, no language/no education/no business background requirements, no immigration supervision, and only need to meet the local bank requirement – a deposit 50 thousand dollars to maintain 3 years, or purchase more than 250,000 US dollars of real estate and hold it for 3 years. Passport are ready in about 8 months.
Holding a Turkish passport also mean applicants are free of visa to many countries and regions, such as Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, etc.
Turkish Citizenship by Investment Eligibility Criteria
- Over 18 years old
- No criminal proof
- Deposit 500,000 U.S. dollars in a personal account in a Turkish bank for 3 years or purchase a property over 250,000 U.S. dollars and hold it for 3 years
- Children under 18
Montenegro is a Mediterranean country located on the Balkan Peninsula in Southeast Europe, north of Greece and across the sea from Italy. It is a representative of European high-end resort countries and is known as the “Monaco” of the Balkan Peninsula.
This citizenship by investment project is a direct and quick method to obtain Montenegrin nationality. Applicants only need to donate 100,000 euros to the Montenegrin government, and at the same time, invest 250,000 euros to purchase government-designated real estate projects.
Applicants can obtain a Montenegrin passport in about 6 months. The visa includes 123 countries and regions including Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau, and Schengen countries.
Montenego Citizenship by Investment Eligibility Criteria
- Be aged 18 or above (spouse and children can be included in the application, with a ceiling of 4 dependent applicants);
- Make a contribution of EUR 100,000 to Montenegro government.
- Make an investment of EUR 250,000 to a designated real estate project (the property can be sold after 5 years);
- Provide the Certificate of No Criminal Conviction.
Saint Lucia Passport
Saint Lucia is a Commonwealth country and accepts dual citizenship – this is beneficial for business expansion and tax relief.
Other benefits include: the country’s GDP ranks in the forefront of island passports, and its economic freedom is second only to the European Union. There are currently two naturalization methods [donations/national debt]. The total cost of single donation is about 1.09 million (exchange rate 7), and the cost of single donation in the Caribbean is lower; the net cost of the national debt model for the whole family (a family of three/four) is only 52 thousand passports are the cheapest and more cost-effective passport among the ten global passports.
The overall application period is 4-5 months, and the passport has obvious advantages: EU whitelist, loose back adjustment, simple information, no need to log in the whole process, the application for a passport can be renamed simultaneously, and the original name is not displayed when opening a bank account. Passport visa-free and visa-on-arrival 156 countries and regions, including: UK 6 months, European Schengen countries 90 days, China Hong Kong 90 days, South Korea 90 days, Singapore/Philippines/Malaysia 30 days, etc.
Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Eligibility Criteria
- The main applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Provide a non-criminal certificate
- Meet the investment requirements.
- Single person USD 100,000,
- Husband and wife USD 140,000,
- Family of three/a family of four USD 150,000, An additional USD 15,000 for each additional person of four or more people.
National Debt Mode:
Single person holding USD 250,000 for 5 years (one choice)
Couple 25 thousand U.S. dollars for 6 years, or 300,000 U.S. dollars for 5 years (two options)
A family of three/a family of 250,000 U.S. dollars for 7 years, or 300,000 U.S. dollars for 5 years (two options)
Four or more people An additional $15,000 for each additional person.
Accompanying Application Conditions:
- .Children under 30 years old (financial dependence)
- Parents of the principal applicant and the spouse over 55 years old
- Brothers and sisters under the age of 18 of the principal applicant can accompany them.
Passport Reunion Requirements:
New-born children after the main application obtains the passport
The newly married spouse after the main application obtains the passport
The dependent applicants who meet the requirements before the main application obtains the passport can apply within 5 years after the main application obtains the passport Naturalization reunion
St. Kitts-Nevis Passport
The Federation of St. Kitts-Nevis established Citizenship by Investment in 1984 and became one of the earliest countries that launched such plan. The Federation of St. Kitts-Nevis Government sets up this plan to attract the quality investors to invest on the country and develop the national economy. Then these investors can get the opportunities to apply for becoming the national citizen. The islands are easily accessible from the United States, Canada and Great Britain.
St. Kitts-Nevis Passport’s Benefits Include:
- Visa free travel to all EU Schengen countries including Switzerland, UK and Ireland.
- No residency or personal visit to St Kitts needed .
- Tax free : no income or wealth tax.
- Lifetime citizenship : Easy second passport and citizenship for your family members.
- Privacy in small peaceful country.
- Dual citizenship benefits.
- Choice of Real estate investment.
St. Kitts-Nevis Citizenship by Investment Eligibility Criteria
- Hold no criminal record
- Have excellent health
- Have a high personal net worth
Investment Options Sustainable Growth Fund
- US$150,000: Single applicant.
- US$25,000: Spouse.
- US$10,000: Per additional dependent.
Limited Time Offer: Government of Saint Kitts & Nevis is now offering a reduced donation of US$150,000 for a family of four (instead of US$195,000). Offer is valid until 31 December 2020.
In addition, due diligence fees are as follows:
- US$7,500: Due diligence of main applicant.
- US$4,000: Due diligence for dependent over 16.
- US$4,000: Due diligence for financial sponsor.
Grenada is a commonwealth country located in the Caribbean region and is the only Caribbean citizenship-by-investment program that has visa-free access to China. The only Caribbean citizenship-by-investment program that holds an E-2 Investor Visa Treaty with the USA, allowing citizens to be eligible to apply for a non-immigrant visa Citizenship transferable to future generations by descent Opportunity to include siblings (unmarried and without children), parents, and grandparents of the main applicant or their spouse in the application Fast and efficient application process of approximately three months from submission, with no visit required.
Grenada Citizenship by Investment program allows a family – from children to their great grandparents – to obtain Grenada citizenship along with a Grenada passport through contributing starting from USD 150,000, or through purchasing property valued from USD 350,000.
The general government processing time is around 60 days. Grenada passport is ranked 33rd in the world in terms of visa-free mobility. As of January 2019, holders of Grenada passport are granted visa-free or visa on arrival access to 143 countries and regions, including all Schengen countries, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the UK.
Grenada Citizenship by Investment Eligibility Criteria
- The main applicant must be at least 18 years old
- No criminal record
- After approval, the donation requirements will be met, and the donation amount will be determined according to the number of applicants:
- 1 person – a donation of 150,000 US dollars,
- 2-4 people – a donation of 200,000 US dollars,
- 5 or more people – a donation of 25,000 US dollars for each additional person.
If the applicant includes parents who are under 55 years old, an additional $50,000 is required, and if siblings are included, an additional $75,000 is required.
- Unmarried children under 30 years of age do not need to be studying
- Parents, grandparents and grandparents of the principal and deputy applicants are financially dependent on the applicant
- The siblings of the principal and deputy applicants who are over 18 years old and have no children (stepbrothers included)
The Vanuatu Development Support Program, also known as the Investment Program Vanuatu Citizenship, is the most common immigration route in Vanuatu. The Vanuatu Immigration Program provides the fastest way to legally obtain Vanuatu citizenship, with an average processing time of 45 days. Successful applicants will get a Vanuatu passport-Commonwealth passport. The passport ranks 31st in the world, allowing the holder to enter 140 countries and regions visa-free, including Hong Kong (stay for 90 days), Singapore (stay for 30 days) and the United Kingdom (stay for 6 months). Therefore, obtaining a Vanuatu passport is helpful for immigration planning, overseas asset management and global travel.
Vanuatu provides the fastest timetable for citizenship
Zero Tax Country
Vanuatu has no income tax, inheritance tax or capital gains tax
After the application is approved
Investment is only made.
In this Pacific island paradise, far away from the world and away from the noise
Vanuatu citizenship can be transferred to a child
Vanuatu passport by Investment Eligibility Criteria
- The main applicant is over 18 years old
- No criminal record (all applicants over 16 years old are required to provide)
- Donate to the government of Vanuatu:
- A single donation of 80,000 US dollars
- The couple donated 100,000 USD
- A family of three (children under the age of 18) donated 115,000 US dollars
- A family of four (children under the age of 18) donated USD 130,000
(Each additional applicant will add 10,000 US dollars)
- Proof of assets of 42,500 USD or more
Accompanying Persons Include:
- Unmarried children under the age of 26 in school
- Both parents over 50 years old
If you have questions regarding our services, please contact us.